Thursday, May 24, 2012

What Dolly gave me on my birthday ...

I'M SO PROUD AND TOUCHED AND GRATEFUL AND HAPPY AND --- I CAN'T EVEN FIND ANY MORE WORDS TO SAY HOW AMAZING IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE A BEST FRIEND LIKE HER.

So my birthday came and went. Kathleen Carriedo [SUPER KAWAII GIRL and my SOUL SISTER] promised me a gift.

I knew it was going to be a photoshopped picture and I knew it was going to be good.
But what I didn't know what HOW GOOD it was going to be.

[Click to enlarge]

I'm supposed to be the one with the bear slippers and she's the one in the blue dress.

You see, back in our second year of high school, I started calling her dolly. Hence, the doll-like look. That's because she was soooo KAWAII \[>.<]/ and as petite and as huggable as a doll <3

She calls me Bear. HOHOHO Hence, (obviously), the bear-like outfit.

I feel so blessed to have crossed paths with her!

*I love you dolly-chan <3*





3 comments:

  1. HaWDA JUD NIMO MAII(dolly) uie!!!!!!!
    teach me!!! xD
    and , inah, sorry wala ko ka greet!!!! wala man gud ko kabalo!!! gomen T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. and me was too late to know, very mush xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha that's ok Kim, I'm not big on birthday greetings xD

      Delete

What do you think? :D