Sunday, August 19, 2012

The End ... For Now

Hi you guys ....

So ....

I haven't posted in like two/three weeks.

Two weeks ago was Exam week and I had to prep for it the week before that and last week was Fiesta week ... busy sched :( 

Anywho ...

I have come to a decision.
It wasn't easy but I had to do it.




I'm freezing my blog.



I've seen what nail polish and my blog has done to my school performance.
I'm not linking it.


Maybe I can post some time ... but it's not going to be soon and it's not going to be regular.

We all have priorities.
I have to carry out mine.

Although when Summer 2013 comes (In the Philippines it starts on March), I will be posting regularly again .... and I think I can handle doing so too in college since school doesn't go on for 8 hours a day :D


But for now, goodbye, my dear readers and I absolutely have to thank all of you for giving me the motivation to blog about my nail arts more :)

And so here is my last nail art post ..... for a long time ..

I promised you guys that my next(this) post would be a tutorial .... so here it is


STUFF I USED:



Start off with a white base colour (to brighten up the top colours)

next, with your darkest purple, dab on a generous amount on the tip of your nails.

Next, with your middle colour (light purple), dab some on the middle part of your nail.

Then, with your pink, again dab some on the root part of your nails.

To smoothen out the texture, apply some topcoat immediately. 
You can use glitter top coat to add a bit more magic to it.

With your shimmery white (I used O.P.I. Kyoto Pearl) and using a dotting tool,
add small dots on the root part of your nail as stars.



Then, with a toothpick, dot on some tiny plain white dots still on the root part of your nails.

Apply some more glitter top coat.

With your striper or deco brush, draw on some mountains on the tip of your nails.

Finally, brush on some clear top coat to seal in your design.







-Messy on the edges ... I clean my cuticles awfully-







Well, that's it.
I'm really going to miss updating my blog :(


Again, I'd like to say thanks to all my readers, to you.

Goodbye 


Until next time ...

2 comments:

  1. You asked me where I got the Bundle Monster from..Ordered it from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Bundle-Monster-Stamping-Manicure-Accessories/dp/B003ILUQPM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1348079883&sr=8-2&keywords=bundle+monster+nail

    http://gerthy-sanctuary.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-nail-stamping-konad-and-bundle.html?showComment=1334937670987#c6573984327954335893

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool way to give a tutorial!! Nice work! :)

    Karen from karenliveshigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :D