Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Week's Worth of Expression

HI HI HI <3

I've been gone long and my posts aren't that nice anymore, I know.
I promise, the next post I publish is going to be a tutorial (that, or another mini haul post).

And so, to make up for a week's worth of being MIA, here is a photo diary of the nail arts I did last week. 
Ok,  I'll get on with it then .... 

On Saturday last week (July 21, 2012), our school's basketball team had to play against JMC(Jose Maria College) which so ironically just happens to be the school I used to go to for 8 years (grade school - 2nd year HS). I just HAD to come. Not because of the game. I"m not much of a fan of basketball. I had to come because ... I just .... I just felt like I had to. 

Ateneo lost by one point (which of course, bummed me out). Buuut .... that's life. People win some and lose some. The part I was really glad about though, was getting together with my friends. It's too bad we don't have a picture together. 

Here's what I had on my nails during the game.


I've already tried doing this very simple version of Aztec nails back in March but I used pastel colours then. 



My nails are really short here :(


The topcoat (Cutex Top Coat) was kind of a disappointment. I had such high hopes for it.
After a day of air-drying, it still dents whenever I hit it. :( [Partially my fault xD]


Then, on Saturday afternoon, I did another nail art and here's what I came up with ... 

Polish all over my cuticles T_T I'm a horrible mani applier. 

I had no intention whatsoever to make this the way it is. I actually wanted to do black and white lace nail art but I just thought of a domino and dotted some black polish on my Pinky, an exclamation mark on my Index finger (which by the way, was not supposed to be an exclamation point. I planned to make it just a plain V like Rhianna has on her nails on her Where Have You Been MV.) And theeen ..... in comes the dog or croc or whatever it is I have on my middle finger. -.- It looks so weird.

Buuut ... I had a lot of fun doing this :D Something edgy ... for a bit of change.

 And theeeeen... I changed my nail art agaaaain ..... 


I love everything floral so much .. I just ... so here, yet again, is another Flower-inspired nail art. [ Which does not look very flowery and awesome :( ]


I have no idea what flower this is inspired by but ... it's a flower, and that's that xD 



Before I end this post, here is a picture of me and my lovely book WHICH WAS THE LAST STOCK THE BOOK STORE HAD WHEN I BOUGHT IT. *I feel so lucky*
When you know a book and its movie by heart and just want a really pretty copy of it ...

This is love T_T HAHAHA.

Jane Austen will forever be my heroine. 
NO, not the drug.



Thank you for stopping by and reading this 
I hope you have an awesome week ahead! :D



6 comments:

  1. Cute nail art, especially the aztec one. :)

    xoxo
    Eva

    Whatever Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I think it looked awful xD Hahha thanks <3 Your blog is awesome too, btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have heard about both the book and movie but it's not my style, haha! I'm more into sci-fi tho. The book design looks so beautiful!

    Wanna follow each other?
    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Period films and books <3 HAHAHA ... I like sci-fi too :D <3

      Delete
  4. Hi! Where did you buy that edition of Pride and Prejudice? I wanna have my copy. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :D