Friday, July 6, 2012

Flower Power: Crazy Daisy

Hi! :D
I'm sorry, I have this thing for corny stuff ......... esp. corny titles. -.-
Okay so I say Crazy Daisy because, this "Daisy" that I did last week, Friday, and will be introducing to you today, may look a bit crazy because it doesn't really look like a Daisy.

Corny rhymes ... *sigh*

You see, here is how a regular daisy looks like:

http://www.cvni.org/biodiversity/wildflowers/ox-eye-daisy/
[IMAGE SOURCE]

And here is how my version of a Daisy looks like:






Oh hey wait, was I really aiming on making them look like Daisies or that miniature flower on top of my Index finger? O.o

Eitherway, those are Yellowy-White flowers I have there on my nails and that's that.

HAHAHA THANKS FOR READING THIS REALLY SHORT POST.

Check back soon <3


8 comments:

  1. You're good at freehand nail art! AWESOME! <3 I love it.

    http://sharpasnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG T_T THAT COMING FROM YOU ATE ANGELA HEGRJNKS <3 <3 <3 THANK YOUU HAHAHA

      Delete
  2. Your Nail Arts are so AAAAMAZING! How do you do that?! are you from Davao?! You should do some freelance nail artist to earn a little bit of money! :)

    kweshiedoodles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG SO STARSTRUCK RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHHAHA <3 Yes I ammm :D ... I'm still 15 Hahahah although I do my friends' nails for 10 pesos HAHAHAHAHA

      Delete
  3. did you do your own nails? cool...

    please check out my blog. Thanks!
    http://steelmagniolias.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty, I like your free hand version of the flower better than what a daisy photo, your nails have more lifelife look for the daisy nice job :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :D