Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wild Like A Zebra

Oh . My . Gosh ... has it not felt like forever since I last posted something? 
I am so sorry for being MIA for about two weeks T_T.

BUT .... just because I've been gone for fourteen days, doesn't mean that I didn't get my hands on some pretty lacquers <3 HAHAHA

Let me start off (or continue) by saying that NO. I am not at all wild, like a zebra is. The wildest thing I've ever done/drunk (I don't think you could even call it drinking, I practically just took one sip and realized that it tasted horrible) was root beer. The non-caffienated one. 

WILD .... so wild. 


This nail art was actually done last week, July 14.
I missed stamping on my nails and so I picked a plate and did my thing.

Here's the output: 
[THIS MAKES ME MISS MY LONG NAILS A LOT]


I KNOW! T_T 
Dirty cuticles (I find it so hard to remove the excess stamping polish on my nails).

I'm writing a series of posts tonight just because I feel so inspired to. (Must be the new polishes I bought.)

HAHAHA
Thanks for reading this and for you guys' continued support <3

Love lots,





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :D